Pennsylvania, District of Columbia and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Catholic University of America, J.D. (1965)
Northampton County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
1st Lt., U.S. Army, 1959-1962
Frank J. Danyi, Jr., was born and raised in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He attended Moravian College, receiving his B.A. in 1958 and his J.D. in 1965 from Catholic University. Frank served in the United States Army from 1959-1962 earning the rank of First Lieutenant.
Frank was a founding party of the law firm of Maloney, Danyi, Goodman, Hensel & Center from 1969-1978. In 1979 Frank and Thomas J. Maloney founded the law firm of Maloney & Danyi, currently named Maloney, Danyi, O’Donnell.
Frank is a member of the Northampton County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association and has been and currently is affiliated with the following numerous professional and community organizations:
- Bethlehem Township Board of Commissioners (Solicitor, l968-1990)
- Northampton County Prison Board (1968-1990, Chairman 1980-1990)
- Bethlehem Township Municipal Authority (Solicitor, 1970 to date)
- Borough of Freemansburg (Solicitor, 1970-1998)
- Bethlehem Area Vocational-Technical School Board (Solicitor, 1976-1987)
- Bethlehem Area School District (Solicitor, 1978-1988)
- St. Luke’s Hospital (Trustee, 1980-2008 – Vice Chairman, 1990-1995 – Chairman, 1995-1998)
- Totts Gap Board of Directors (Trustee and Vice Chairman, 1981-2004)
- Northampton County Bar Association Board of Governors, (1984-1988)
- Northampton County Bar Association (Fee Dispute Committee Chairman, 1978-1998)
- Diocese of Allentown, Ordained as a Permanent Deacon (1995 to date)
Trusts and Estates; Municipal Law; Zoning; Commercial and Residential Real Estate